Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smitten with Spritely

Hey Ya'll!
So on Saturday I celebrated my 16th birthday with some simply *amazing* friends, and I gained a new friend in the process. Check him out:


This is my new bff: Spritely Beethoven


Isn't he just the cutest!?




He escaped into my room and found a great perch on my pegboard. :)



We think he's pretty great. Kronk just got him onto her finger (which is pretty amazing for her..she is pretty skittish when it comes to birds, fish, butterflies and hamsters.) I'm proud. :)
I went horseback-riding yesterday and realized that I have the best boys in the world...
The horses- Harley and Pepper
Buttons
and now...
Spritely!
(my dad is content with these boys and would rather me not find a "real" boy anytime soon...I'm content too....for now.)
~Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment